In the context of the historical-critical edition the Project is cooperating with two partners:
- The editing of the »theologischen Jugendschriften« by F.W.J. Schellings (Volumes II, 1-5) is being assumed by Prof. Christian Danz and his team at the Faculty of Protestant Theology in Vienna.
- Prof. Lore Hühn and her team at the University of Freiburg are editing Schelling’s »Erlanger Vorträge« (Volume II,10).
The Project is cooperating closely with the Internationalen Schelling-Gesellschaft e.V. (International Schelling Societey) supporting their events and publications:
- Schelling studies
The international journal presents a forum for scientific papers on Schelling’s philosophy as well as for overall questions regarding Idealism and its reception.
- Contributions to the Schelling research
Complementing the Schelling Studies this series publishes monographs and compilations on the systematic content of Schelling’s philosophy as well as its historical backgrounds, its idealistic context and its reception up to the current international debates.
This series offers sources and papers on Schelling’s philosophy.
The Project supports and accompanies the activities of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft philosophischer Editionen AGPhE (consortium for philosophical editions)of the Deutschen Gesellschaft für Philosophie DGPhil (German Society for Philosophy). It participates in organizing events, represents the AGPhE at the conferences of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Philosophie and communicates with many ühilosophical editions all over the world.
The Project is in teaching and research closely connected with the Faculty of Philosophy at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich.
Publisher of the historical-critical edition as well as of the series »Spekulation und Erfahrung« and »Schellingiana«.
International scientific societies promoting the research of German Idealism:
- Internationale Johann Gottlieb Fichte-Gesellschaft e.V.
- Internationale Hegel-Gesellschaft e.V.
- Kant-Gesellschaft e.V.
- Spinoza-Gesellschaft e.V.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Philosophie e.V.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für die Erforschung des 19. Jahrhunderts
- Forschungsnetzwerk »Transzendentalphilosophie / Deutscher Idealismus«